Holiday Dinner Dance & Meeting
1) We need an accurate head count to order food for the dinner at our annual dinner dance meeting. Please email Richard.Smith@sfchap55.net to give him your head count.
2) Event Location is W.F. Bruce VFW Post 1146, 28404 Jefferson Ave, St. Claire Shores
3) Event date is 06 January 2018
4) Lunch and social time will begin at 1130
5) Meeting will begin at 1300
6) Cocktails and social time will begin at 1800
7) Dinner will be served at 1930
8) Ticket price is $35 per person. Send payment to Mike Reyes, 4215 East 48th Street, Newaygo MI 49337
9) Local hotels include the following:
a. Red Roof Inn: 31800 Little Mack Road, Roseville, MI, (937) 328-1402
b. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Roseville, 31900 Little Mack Ave, Roseville, MI 48066, (586) 285-5800
c. Extended Stay America Hotel Detroit – Roseville, 20200 13 Mile Rd, Roseville, MI 48066, (586) 294-0141
d. Days Inn and Suites Roseville, 31327 Gratiot Ave, Roseville, MI 48066, (586) 294-0400
e. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, 20313 13 Mile Rd, Roseville, MI 48066, (586) 859-0836.
10) There is no special pricing for this event, but your usual discounts are probably still applicable
Special Forces Association Michigan Chapter 55 Mission Statement:
The mission of the Michael F. May Memorial Chapter is to unite all persons who are currently or have been assigned to the United States Army Special Forces. The chapter works to perpetuate the Special Forces traditions; to commemorate fittingly, the memory of Special Forces troops who have given or shall give their lives in defense of the Free World; to educate its members and the citizens of the United States in the development of Special Forces and to keep them aware of new developments in the field of Special Forces as is consistent with security regulations; to encourage a closer bond with other members of the chapter and friendly spirit of mutual cooperation; to advance and promote the general welfare and prosperity of chapter members and to improve by all lawful means their status and condition within their communities; to be a source of inspiration and esprit de corps for all Special Forces units.
- If you are an active duty or former SF soldier not familiar with our SFA chapter and your first contact with us is online, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- In brief, you should know the following about us: Chapter LV was established in 1991 and has provided outstanding service ever since. Our membership AO includes both the lower and upper peninsulas of Michigan as well as former SF’ers in West Virginia, Indiana, Georgia, Pennsylvania, northern Ohio, Florida, Illinois, and the United Kingdom.